Protect Yourself with Auto Insurance

Almost every U.S. state requires expats to obtain auto insurance to cover the cost of damage or injuries caused by your vehicle in the event of an accident. Keep in mind that your policy covers you and usually anyone else you give permission to drive the car. The minimum car insurance requirements and coverage levels vary by U.S. state.

Auto insurance policies cover a wide range of protection required by U.S. State law and or the lender of your financing program.

  • Liability insurance pays for damage and injuries you cause others in accidents.
  • Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage pays your medical expenses if you’re injured in an accident caused by a driver who is uninsured.
  • Collision and comprehensive insurance pays to fix your car or reimburse you for its current value if it’s damaged beyond repair.

Expats without a U.S. driving record can be assured of obtaining competitively priced insurance when ordering your new or used vehicle with IAS. Our exclusive auto insurance partnership allow us to pass on this advantage to you.  

We are ready to guide you through all the options and provide you with a quote.

Related Resource: Building U.S. Credit and Driving History
Learn why building your credit and driving history is important in the USA
us flag

By supplying my contact information, I authorize International AutoSource to contact me via email, phone, SMS and postal mail about its products and services. I have read and accept the Privacy Policy.

Other Resources

Still have questions?

We are here to help. Our product specialists have experience in supporting thousands of expats with a set of resources to help you learn more, prepare for your relocation, and specifically guide you in finding the perfect vehicle for you and or your family’s needs.
Give us a call.
+1 (833) 347-4489
Or request information.
Contact Us